Climbing is the most inspiring sport to me. I am excited about the diversity of this sport, no route is like the other and every route has its own riddles. Climbing routes are like books, you can interpret each one yourself and have to read in between the moves. As I have stopped my competition climbing career in the year 2013, I regularly climb outdoors on rocks in diverse crags near my homeplace and abroad. While I was fighting for the victory in a comp in earlier times, I am pushing myself in hard projects on the rock nowadays.
The first three years after birth I lived in Jerzens, in the home region of my parents before we moved to Arzl in Pitztal. After my first victories at international comps its municipality appointed myself as an honorary citizen, which title I still appreciate a lot! Finally, at the age of 11 I attended the climbing school in Imst and my passion for climbing began. Since then, Imst became my homeregion for climbing, where I still train in its gym and climb on the surrounded rocks. My all time favourite place is the idyllic landscape of the Muttekopfgebiet in this region. There, I enjoy climbing and hiking to replenish my mental energy! I really like travelling throughout the whole world to explore different places but everytime I get homesick and need to return back in my homeregion Imst!
- World Champion (Lead) 2005, 2007, 2011, 2012
- Worldcup winner overall (Lead) 2004, 2005, 2006
- 25 single Worlcup victories
- Worldcup winner combined (Lead and boulder) 2006
- European Champion 2010, Winner of the World Games in 2005
- Record holder of 6 victories at the Rock Master
First female climber who has climbed with 'La Planta de Shiva' in Spain a route in sportclimbing graded 9b (October 2017).
- Tyrolean Sports woman of 2006, 2007, 20012
- Golden and Silver needle of Austria in honour for great achievements
- La Sportiva Competition Award 2007, Panathlon Award
- Honorary Citizen of the municipality Arzl im P.
Up to 9a
First Austrian female climber who has climbed routes in sportsclimbing graded 9a.
- Boulder 'Fragile Steps, 8b' in Rocklands
- Multipitch route 'Boulevard of Broken Dreams, 8a' in Nösslach/Ötztal
- Multipitch route 'Halteverbot, ~8b (Flash)' in Tannheim/ Allgäuer Alpen